Holly tried out a lesson with a new instructor. It went very well.

Watching Taylor teach, I realized how little actual instruction Holly has had lately. This was much more in line with her previous instructor.

The instructor Holly's had for the last eight months was a nice change at the right time, just as it seems Taylor will be a good change at the right time.

Green hills . . . blue skies . . . white puffy clouds . . . summer in Virginia is beautiful!

No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
Winston Churchill
Winston Churchill
* * *
Last week, we saw twin fawns in our backyard. We came across them again today when we got home. The babies scampered away quickly, but mom didn't mind standing still to get her picture taken. I usually don't care much for the deer, but since she has the two babies, I like her quite a bit better right now!
5 comments:
It's nice to gain a day..Holly looks like she'd doing great, and a new instructor that will keep her learning new things is always welcome.
Glad she's found an instructor who can take her to the next level.
My niece also rides & has for the last 11 years. I don't understand half of what my mom tells me about my niece's events & such but it's fun to go visit & see the horses & to also watch her events. :-)
Isn't it great when you finally hit on an instructor that is just right? Glad you found one for Holly.
I had to live in the country for eight yrs before seeing a fawn. Wow!
Post a Comment