Saturday, August 09, 2008

Cooling down!!!!

For the second night in a row, the temp's dropped down into the 50s.

WOO-HOO!!!

Another night of sleeping with the windows open and hearing all of the oh-so-lovely buggy and frog and I-dont-know-what sounds!!!!!

4 comments:

Romany said...

LOL! I assume you have screens on the windows? It must be nice.

I'd love to have the windows open at night as it has been so stuffy here lately, BUT, that would mean not having the blackout curtains closed and we are so far North that it gets light very early, still. And the birds get up early too, which wakes ME!

Cynthia said...

AHHH. Does that mean fall has arrived in your neck of the woods? Our a/c is still running quite a ways into the night, but at least the mornings are cool these days.

Diann said...

I love sleeping with my windows open (which I can all but a few nights per year during the warmer months). Everyone else in my family thinks our house is FREEZING in the morning, but it helps it stay cooler all day.

Lisa in Jax said...

Sure. Just rub it in.

LOL

It was 104 on Wednesday. Yuck!