- Went to church; chatted with a family that I noticed for the first time last week. Their son is the same age as Trevor, and they also homeschool. :)
- Holly went to lunch at Applebee's with the youth group.
- Robert, Trev and I went out for Mexican.


- We had time to run to Dick's Sporting Goods to grab a few things for the upcoming soccer season.
- We picked up Holly and came home to eat more cake.
- Trevor and I played Rampage, successfully demolishing San Francisco and London. (Rampage is very mild, with cartoon monsters. It's the only game video idiots like me can play, other than ATV/Offroad Fury.)
- I opened birthday presents. :) Trevor had very patiently talked to me the other night, in an effort to find out what I might like. He did a great job! I couldn't think of anything at ALL, but he managed to figure out that I needed mascara and pajamas. ("Need" being relative here, lol.)

- We were so stuffed that we didn't eat any more dinner. We ate more cake. The kids ate macaroni and cheese at 8:30 p.m.
- It was a Very Good Day.
8 comments:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Sorry I didn't get to it on THE day. It sounds like you had a good one though. The presents are so thoughtful, BUT I don't see any pond in the back yard from Rob ?? ?
Take care ya all.
Happy Belated Birthday! Mine is next month so for a month do I get to tease you about being older than me? LOL Glad you had a great day.
Becky, I am really hoping we don't GET a pond anytime soon!
Diann, yes, you can tease me, even for longer than a month. *I* use it to my advantage whenever I can! No reason why you shouldn't!
Happy late Birthday! Sounds like a very nice day. Love how Trev talked you out of a few things you wanted. What wonderful son.
Happy Belated Birthday! :)
Belated Happy Birthday!
Happy late b-day!
Happy Birthday, a little late! Sounds like you had a nice day.
Post a Comment