2. Ate 1/2 a giant box of Lucky Charms for breakfast.
3. Went to a Chinese buffet lunch in Roanoke.
4. We were going to go to the transportation museum, but we (all) changed our minds after lunch.
5. Went to the post office.
6. Holly and I went shopping in town.
7. Had chile rellanos and guacamole for dinner. (Robert made both of those too.)
8. Opened presents. (He had to buy the tape the day before so the kids could wrap them.)
9. He reminded us that Christmas is in exactly six months, so we'd better start saving for his Christmas presents now.
10. He waited for my mom to call him and wish him Happy Birthday, but he's still waiting. (Hint, hint.)


9 comments:
Happy Birthday Rob. We hope you had a wonderful day !
I called.....didn't read about that!
(Psst--I'm working the guilt angle here!)
Happy late b-day!
Happy birthday Rob.
Can I borrow Rob on my birthday? I'd love the pie and the dinner. And some tape so we don't have to use the painter's tape.
Happy Birthday, Rob!
Happy Birthday Robert! Sounds like it was a wonderful day. :)
Wow, sounds like he had a great day!
Post a Comment