
Held at Stickville Elementary, the ham dinner included pinto beans (great!), potato salad (good!), cinnamon apples (good!), rolls (fine!), and green beans (who eats these, blech!). There was also a huge, never-ending dessert table to finish off the meal.

The dinner was followed by a dance. "Bluegrass," our neighbors told us. "Hillbilly music," someone's 13 year old daughter muttered under her breath.
Well, maybe. We didn't hang around for that. But we hung around outside for awhile, enjoying the weather. Stickville Elementary is in the middle of the town of Stickville. Actually, it's not even a town, but it does have a post office.
You think I'm kidding? It's not even a crossroads, it's just a T-intersection. Don't sneeze, or you'll miss it.
But we kinda like it here. :)


12 comments:
Kristine, Trevor'a hair looks just like Gabe's. I wanted to cut it today, but he declined. I have to catch him in the right mood.
Looks like a very tough choice to me!
Re: Haicut?
Buzz cut with a number 2 would do it.
LOL... I know the "T" in the road small town...... ours actually does cross the highway so we do have an intersection so to speak (LOL), but not much of one.
SO....which dessert did he choose? I need to know. I'm clicking "email follow up comments". LOL
LOL, DeEtta, I don't know exactly, but it was CHOCOLATE!
I love that you took photos at the potluck - of dessert! Yum!!! At least your roads are PAVED!!!! ;-)
Good spread! I'd probably take one of each just to make sure I got a good one.LOL
I NEED cake. I am also cranky--according to my husband--and really, really wanted a baby this morning, even a screaming, smelly, wet one. You mock me with your dessert line. Do you have any babies in lower posts to mock me further?
Nice pictures.
If he is like Colin he probably tried to choose MORE than one dessert.
When we go to things like this my children seem to take very little dinner and too many desserts!
True confession: I had one dessert; the rest of my family each chose two.
But I'm sure I came home and ate another one here.
Oh, I think I love your town. And I agree with Lisa.... at least your roads are paved! :) Remember my mud? Ugh!
Post a Comment