Saturday, March 08, 2008

Project 365: Day 68



I was taking a few pictures of our cat Vader. He was sitting on a chair, but it kept turning out too dark, and I knew a flash would ruin it. I started messing with the camera and took this close up. I didn't see the final result until I looked at it after the shutter snapped.

It'd be great for Halloween!

I woke up feeling a LOT better today. We had blue skies, sunshine, high 50s, then rain, wind, a 20 degree drop in temp and even a few snowflakes in the air. Meanwhile, Holly's riding lesson was again canceled, and Robert and I took a nice drive.

Usually I look SO forward to Daylight Savings Time, but even I'm thinking early March is too early!

6 comments:

Robin said...

That is such a great picture, Kristine!!

Jodi said...

WOW I love the photo!

Debbie said...

What a great photo!

Christina Holsclaw said...

Nice work Kristine!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

That's a beautiful picture Kristine! I bet you could win a contest with it!

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! WHAT a picture!