(Just a note of caution on this link, the two ads I've seen are not particularly family friendly.)
When I run my maiden name, I am told that there are 0 people in the U.S. with that last name, and therefore there are 0 people with my name in the U.S.!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That doesn't seem to be a very accurate web site. When I put my name in it says there are no others with my name. But if I use Google several identical names come up. PS: My last name is the same as Kristine's maiden name.
I ran our last name on Facebook - Dad (aka anonymous) has a match - and its a 21 year old Phi Delt with his letters painted on his chest. I'm just certain they are relatted
6 comments:
That doesn't seem to be a very accurate web site. When I put my name in it says there are no others with my name. But if I use Google several identical names come up.
PS: My last name is the same as Kristine's maiden name.
I ran our last name on Facebook - Dad (aka anonymous) has a match - and its a 21 year old Phi Delt with his letters painted on his chest. I'm just certain they are relatted
What fun. There are 8 of me in America and only one Kurt Van Cleave so we know who that is. He got a kick out of that.
How fun is this? I am going to have to add it to my blog!
I think it's based on statistics, the popularity of your last name combined with that of your first name.
There's my old last name messing up statistics again!
And Renita, I'm checking out your blog, I'm guessing you don't have any matches!
LOL thanks for the fun Kristine. I put my results on my blog...it appears I do NOT exist in America. ::snort::
Post a Comment