Oh I love it! Your nightstand looks so much like mine! I have so many books that I am reading - or that I have next in the "queue" to read.... So many books, so little time!
HAHA! Your table looks like all of ours. My husband is convinced that we actually live in the public library!
Honestly, Laura, I'm surprised you don't have at least one of these on YOUR nightstand!Amy, don't you just LOVE the library?!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh I love it! Your nightstand looks so much like mine! I have so many books that I am reading - or that I have next in the "queue" to read.... So many books, so little time!
HAHA! Your table looks like all of ours. My husband is convinced that we actually live in the public library!
Honestly, Laura, I'm surprised you don't have at least one of these on YOUR nightstand!
Amy, don't you just LOVE the library?!
Post a Comment