Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Project 365: Day 43

Oh, dear. The Potomac Primaries should not be a laughing matter, should they?

Robert reviews his choices for President and decides to laugh instead of cry.

Actually, he's laughing at a joke he made. He does that a lot. He's usually the only one.

Haha.

6 comments:

Love My Dog said...

Is he smiling as he votes for Hillary?

Kristine said...

ACTUALLY, I did not know until the last minute how I would vote:

HILARY: If Hillary wins the Dem spot, she's easier to beat than Obama.

OBAMA: At least Hillary could not be President.

HUCKABEE: Too liberal despite first impressions; won't win enough support.

MCCAIN: So do I vote for McCain with the thought that he'll pick a conservative VP and then be unable to complete his term?

* * *

Was *kind of* glad that Obama stomped all over Hillary yesterday. Was glad that Huckabee made such a good showing against McCain and was beating him for quite a while here.

Reality: I didn't vote FOR anyone, just against everyone else.

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL! Love the photo! You're dh looks pretty happy to be there.lol

I'm right there with you. These primaries stunk.

Emily said...

This election is driving me crazy . . praying God's will in all this ! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your hubands attitude. hehe! Why cry when we can laugh??
Laura- who knows and trusts that God knows ALL things!!

Cynthia said...

LOL!