Friday, January 25, 2008

Project 365: Day 25


Seventeen years, and I still like this guy.

Kind of.

:)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Great photo and quote . . it's hard to believe how fast times goes. We will be married 22 years in April . .. :-)

Jenny said...

That is such a blessing. He must be a great guy. I do not have any friends who have been married that long. My dh and I are going on 16 years. We feel like the minority in relationships.

Chris said...

That's sweet. 17 years for us too.

Romany said...

Well, that's a relief!{g}

Cynthia said...

17 years.....time sure has a way of moving along. We'll be 23 this year. I can't even believe that 25 is just around the corner for us. I remember planning my parent's 25th just a few years ago when our oldest was just a little one....