Thursday, January 10, 2008

Project 365: Day 10


AARRGGHH!!!!

I.
can't.
stand.
to.
have.
stuff.
all.
over.
my.
floor.
or.
my.
table.

It's okay when someone is sitting there actively working in it, but this was here overnight. And while my ds would say it's all cleaned up, I don't think it's looking much better yet tonight.

:0

10 comments:

Love My Dog said...

YOU. HAVE. BECOME. YOUR. FATHER.

Hidden Jewel said...

It's amazing what their eyes seem to block out!

Amy said...

At least it looks like your kids were being productive ... ;-D

Chris said...

I am right there with you. I much prefer to get up to a straight house and a clean kitchen. Doesn't always work that way though.

Lisa in Jax said...

LOL!
B.
O.
Y.
S.!!!

Make messes
when moms
aren't looking.

Kathleen said...

You and I...we must be twins born to separate mothers or something! I absolutely cannot stand stuff out everywhere. I can only tolerate it while it's being used and not a minute more. I fear my children will retaliate by becoming pig-styish when they leave home.

lazy susie said...

You are not alone. The messies make my skin crawl. Even thinking about them makes me shiver.

Cynthia said...

I can't stand visual clutter either.

momma24 said...

But at least you can still see the floor and part of the table!! I am a messy and I would probably just step over this stuff and not even look at it twice!! Don't stop by my house unexpectedly! :)

Emily said...

I like you like to wakeup to a clean house . . it drives me nuts to wakeup to a mess :-)