
So the Chicken-Chipotle-Mango Sausage only went over well with me and Trev. We have similar tastes, and we certainly aren't as picky as Rob and Holly. I'm not sure if they really liked the Black Beans and Rice in a box either. But everyone liked the cornbread.
CORNBREAD
1 c. flour
1 c. cornmeal
1/2 c. sugar
1 t. salt
2 t. baking powder
1 c. milk
1 egg
1/3 to 1/2 c. oil
1/2 t. vanilla
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 9" round or 8" square pan.
In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients, and then stir in the wet ingredients until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake 22-28 mins. until golden brown on top, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
5 comments:
Have you ever made my Black Beans and Rice recipe? It is a BIG family favorite here. Even the pickiest of my little ones will eat this.
The picture is nice though.LOL
I'm not sure about mango and chipolte mixed, but I LOVE cornbread!
I am going to try your cornbread recipe. I have been looking for a good one.
Laura
I am going to try this tomorrow night. Yum!
Thanks for posting your cornbread recipe! I'm adding it to my "try" list of receipes. I tried making it once & it was not very yummy at all. :-)
Post a Comment