Friday, December 21, 2007

Robert's white Christmas

He's been waiting so long. I've been enjoying the 60s and sometimes 70s that we continue to see, but Robert has yearned for snow. As we considered moving to different areas, we knew we wanted some snow. It never seemed that it snowed that much in Colorado Springs, but we wanted to live in a place that was a little more mild. In one more way, southwestern Virginia was an answer to prayer.

I know he's enjoying this, this may be as good as it gets.



He had an appointment this morning, and he called me from his car. This is definitely what he wanted for Christmas.


:)

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful that Robert is getting his Christmas wish! It is lovely.

We have quite a bit of snow already, which is not the norm for us before Christmas.

Cynthia said...

I love the picture with the winding road. We need some snow! We had barely a skiff last night. Not even enough to cover the ground.

momma24 said...

I am reading this on Sat the 22nd and we are currently having a full-out blizzard! The girls and I were at the store and on the way home it was a white-out. I guess we are going to have a white Christmas after all!
Do you think you will get more snow?

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Gorgeous! We aren't going to have a white Christmas. LOL