Tuesday, December 11, 2007

If it's December . . .

then maybe this is Australia.

Monday morning, 7:30 a.m. 60 degrees.
Tuesday morning, 12:30 a.m. 60 degrees.

Monday was record breaking.

Trevor and I celebrated with Dairy Queen.


We walked around downtown.

The sunset was spectacular.


I revel in this weather.

Robert sits on the porch at 9 p.m. in shorts and a tshirt, grumbling and wishing for snow. He's going to move north, he swears. Somewhere cold. Boston.

I reply, "See ya later, baby!"

Heater's off, windows are open. This is great.


5 comments:

Robin said...

Should we ship Robert some snow? =) It snowed all weekend, then started again last night and we're expecting 3-7 inches.

60 degrees sounds pretty good right about now. =)

Kathy in WA said...

Throw something on the Barbie and enjoy the good weather. :)

Jodi said...

This sounds wayyyy too nice. I will not covet one of my blog-sisters weather I will not....

Anonymous said...

It was almost 60 degrees here yesterday. Ack! I want some snow to. Sorry I have to side w/ Robert. lol
Laura

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous photo!