I'm not sure how they assign the level. I typed in one of my friend's blogs and it came up Elementary level. I wonder if they scroll the grammar and spelling?? If you have pretty well-formed sentences maybe you score higher?
Who knows! At least it didn't give me "baby talk" or something! LOL
4 comments:
It's a tremendous responsibility, being a genius.
Use your power wisely.
Well, I got 9 correct. Dumb questions.
I'm not sure how they assign the level. I typed in one of my friend's blogs and it came up Elementary level. I wonder if they scroll the grammar and spelling?? If you have pretty well-formed sentences maybe you score higher?
Who knows! At least it didn't give me "baby talk" or something! LOL
Jen in Az
Well I got 12 on the Turkey quiz and only rate a Junior High blog reading level. Perhaps because I've lived in the countryside too long. LOL
Post a Comment