Beautiful! Jen in az
Wow!! That's absolutely gorgeous, Kristine!!
Gorgeous! It's been too long since I've caught up on your blog. I hate getting behind but life happens. :)
I often change my photos slightly, lighten or darken, alter tint or saturate . . . but this picture came out of my camera just like this. There was nothing I could do to make it better!
That is an AWESOME photo! I LOVE the colors.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful!
Jen in az
Wow!! That's absolutely gorgeous, Kristine!!
Gorgeous! It's been too long since I've caught up on your blog. I hate getting behind but life happens. :)
I often change my photos slightly, lighten or darken, alter tint or saturate . . . but this picture came out of my camera just like this. There was nothing I could do to make it better!
That is an AWESOME photo! I LOVE the colors.
Post a Comment