Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quick update

As Jean is considering the possibilities of moving here, Robert has taken her to a few retirement centers that are relatively close. Since they've been gone, we've managed to get in three days of school this week. (Yay!)

They were home today, which also was our first true day of fall weather. We went on a walk, and other than that, there's not a lot of exciting stuff to do here. :)


We went to town in the afternoon and ate dinner at the Moonshine Capital's Egyptian-owned Italian restaurant. It was packed (really!).


Afterwards, we took Jean to get a tattoo.


Okay, not really, but we did laugh about the possibilities.

We came home tonight and watched Evan Almighty. We'd heard good things about it for quite a while, and this movie lived up to its great reviews. We all enjoyed it, and I definitely recommend it as a family movie!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the review! I never thought I "needed" Netflix and now I have a que list a mile long. I'll add this to it!

Lisa in Jax said...

I'll have to check out that movie! Looks like you all are having fun.

Robin said...

I've been wanting to rent that one. Thanks for the review!

Jodi said...

I thought Jean looked like a tattoo sort of gal! VBG

Glad to know it's a good movie, it's the one we're watching this weekend. It arrived here yesterday from Netflix!