Monday, October 01, 2007

Find Your Candidate

Here's an interesting website that matches Presidential candidates based on your beliefs.

http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

I liked this. I didn't like that my top match apparently is Mitt Romney. I'd NEVER vote for him. Okay, I hate to say never, but he's not a candidate that I would support for several reasons. But there are other possibilities as some of my close matches include:
  • Fred Thompson. I don't know much about him, but I'll be paying more attention.
  • Tom Tancredo. He IS my favorite, but I don't see it happening. He's not shining in the media spotlight.
  • Mike Huckabee. From everything I know, he's definitely a candidate who I would support.
Have fun!

7 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I just can't figure out where to see the results....O.K. My number one pick was some obscure democrat I've never heard of and then HILLARY....and I can tell you I don't agree with her on the issues!

Love My Dog said...

You'll be shocked, SHOCKED, to know my results turned out differently than yours did :)

Kristine said...

Well, De'Etta's "results" shocked me, lol!!!

At least I think there might be one or two that we'd agree to NOT vote on. Maybe . . .

:)

Anonymous said...

I am sure my results are also very different than "love my dog".
Wouldn't cha know?
Anyway, I wound up with Fred. Kinda figured.

Kristine said...

Dad, is that you? The "cha" is throwing me . . .

Fred's not on Food Network or Boomerang. I don't know who he is! (Other than some bald actor who is running for pres who used to be in politics?)

Love My Dog said...

I think the 'cha' is Dad trying to sound gangster? Or Gangsta as the kids would say...

Anonymous said...

Yes it is me. Have to use the language of your area to communicate, doncha think?