
I never used to give this a second thought. But when Robert and I got our first cat, we began keeping the lid closed ALL the time to make sure the kitty wouldn't play in the water.
This isn't so much a "rule" in our house, as a given--the lid is closed when you are done, just like you close the refrigerator. And as much as I don't want to, I can always tell when a guest has used any of our bathrooms. (This includes the window installer several years ago who used our master bathroom, that NO one else uses, ugh.)
Call me quirky--if you want to be polite. "Anal retentive" is probably more accurate. I don't care as much, but I just want to keep the lid closed.

There, now isn't that better?
9 comments:
See, if you had 3 more kids this wouldn't bother you as much.LOLOL
I've found apathy towards alot of things that used to bother me. I used to get upset if someone used my toothpaste, now I'm just grateful if there's any left.LOL
I'm also thankful when I don't have to wipe the seat before I sit, that's a rare occurance right now with two littles-one potty training.lol
We are the same way in our home! So don't feel lonely. =)
Think I'll leave the whole seat up.
HEY now, Dad, I KNOW that's you. It's not okay to threaten me, lol.
Boy, howdy! If a lid up was the ONLY EVIDENCE THEY LEFT, I would be a happy camper!
LOL! I can't say that it bothers me. I'm like Lisa..... 4 kids later I'm just glad to have a clean bathroom...
EWWWW. Another great reason to have the only other occupant of my house use the tree outside. Suddenly bagging and tossing poop seems a whole lot better. EWWWW.
Hysterical post and great pictures, Kristine! Bathroom habits make for great blogs. :) So glad you got that seat closed and the world restored to order.
I have to admit I am with Cindy on this . . .as long as there is nothing in it or around it . . .an open seat is ok :-)
Post a Comment