Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Last night's sunset

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's an AWESOME photo. Did you tweak it? I'm always curious because I like before/after shots so I can see what the differences are! It's a stunning photo whether or not it was tweaked. I think I would ruin a photo if I tweaked it.

Yvonne said...

Ah just beautiful! God is a magnificent artist! ~Yvonne

Kristine said...

I didn't touch it one single bit. I would have, but it was getting late last night. But IF I knew how to use my Photoshop, I would have removed the lightpost!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've shared all these PP pics with us -- and that now you've got them to take with you!

And if you want to email me the pic full-size, I'll take that pesky post right out for you.

Kristine said...

Liz, you are so sweet! But you gave me an idea, now I have a Goal and a Reason to try my Photoshop! (Maybe next year, haha.)