1. I have nothing on my refrigerator. It is not a bulletin board, a message spot, or a photo showcase. I like it that way (although the list in the corner bugs me a little).

2. I rented my wedding dress. And I'd do that all over again. (Both renting the dress and getting married. To the same guy.)

3. I didn't start drinking coffee until five years ago. Now I drink it all day long. Robert and I go through at least 2-3 pots a day.
4. I don't like dirt. Therefore I don't like gardening, and I don't camp. Staying in a hotel is more than roughing it for me, and besides, I'm horribly allergic to mosquito bites.
5. The cars I have owned are a Datsun 210; a Toyota Corolla; a Toyota Camry (I stole it from Robert); a Ford Taurus; a Honda Odyssey.
6. I am excited about learning Latin and am therefore teaching it to my children. They can thank me when they grow up, lol.
7. In my former life, I was a legal secretary for 15 years. I was at the DA's office for 6 years, 3 in the child sex assault division. I later worked for a prominent criminal defense attorney for a year but quit because I couldn't work for the "bad" side. For five years, I had a wonderful part time job at a Denver law firm in the "cash register" building. It was on the 41-45th floors, and I quit after 9/11.
8. As much as I try to not be, I am a hairspray queen: Aussie Instant Freeze AND 12 Hour Anti-Humidity. (Although it's not humid where I live. Yet.)
* * *
So not exciting, but at least I kept it short for once.
7 comments:
The cash register building?
You could learn to love camping...{g}
Hey, if I took off the 27 layers of stuff on my fridge, we'd have the same one!lol
Good stuff! I don't feel as disordered now.lol
Cars:
You left out that Oldsmobile that was the very first car you had. Year?
The "cash register" building has a very distinctive profile, like an old cash register.
Hey, I didn't feel disordered, but now I'm thinking I should?!?
Dad, I didn't count that car, because it was really yours. But yes, you bought us a 72 Olds. :)
Wow, Kristine...I'm impressed with your frig! You can't even see ours there is so much stuff on it. I try and keep it cleaned off, but the kids keep putting works of art all over it.
What a beautiful wedding picture, Kristine. Cool post...somehow I missed it earlier. Maybe I'll get around to doing one like it someday :-)
My fridge looks just like yours except no list in the top right corner and no water/ice thingy to blur the clean lines. Someone put a magnetic airplane on there this week, but I whipped that baby off of there and into the trash before you could say "clutter". There is only a laundry room between the fridge and the garage that houses my Honda Odyssey. And, of course, the fridge holds my big chunk of Belgian chocolate.
Post a Comment