Yikes, I need to work on this tomorrow. I've been better prepared!
tuna sandwiches (we went out for lunch), veggies and ranch dressing, chips
YOYO (Trevor will be at a birthday party)
spaghetti, salad, bread or breadsticks
????? Thursday?
Romano's Italian Restaurant?
breakfast burritos (Holly requested we have these when she's gone, lol)
???? Sunday
On the back burner:
turkey and avocado subs, chips, fruit
(I'm waiting for a really nice day so we can take these to one of our lovely parks for dinner.)
pasta salad and fruit
manicotti
considering Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti Casserole . . .
And of course, I have to include that Marlboro Man Sandwich here, or my family will revolt!
Kelly's White Cake & Buttercream Icing (oh, this looks so good, but I'm having second thoughts. Do I really need this?)
1 comment:
LOL... we have a few meals that some kids like us to have when they are gone, too.
Post a Comment