Monday, May 14, 2007

This week's menu

Kathleen's Orange Muffins (not as a meal, of course, but I want to make these!)

bbq hot dogs, deviled eggs, baked beans, creamed cucumbers

pork chops, Browned Cauliflower, applesauce, green salad

Marlboro Man's Sandwich by Pioneer Woman

chile rellanos by Robert, guacamole and tortilla chips

Lisa's Santa Fe Chicken (I was going to make this two weeks ago, but everyone asked for Tortilla Soup instead, which ingredients are very similar!)

turkey and avocado subs, chips, fruit
(I'm waiting for a really nice day so we can take these to one of our lovely parks for dinner.)

????


On the back burner:

cheeseburgers

BLTs

breakfast burritos (these are such a big hit and make great leftovers)

pasta salad and fruit

bratwurst with peppers and onions

manicotti

YOYO

considering Pioneer Woman's Chicken Spaghetti Casserole . . .

Kate's Peanut Chicken on SHS "awesome chicken recipe for Lisa"

Kelly's White Cake & Buttercream Icing (how can I not make this? It looks fabulous, and we all know Kelly's reputation as an awesome cook!)

3 comments:

Diann said...

That sandwich....again? Is this a sign from God that I need to make it for my family or what?

Kristine said...

LOL, Diann, I've only made them once, but they WERE a big hit. They've come up on my "plan to have" list a few times. And yes, I think you need to make them too!

Emily said...

My kids LOVE Breakfast Burrito's . . .especially Landon. I actually haven't made them myself. I have a friend at church that makes tons of them at once and then she blesses us with a nice share!