Yesterday morning was lovely.

In the afternoon, it began hailing.
Okay, so it really didn't hail. But it rained. Robert threw some ice cubes outside and told us it was hail.But the temp dropped from low 60s to mid 30s and it began to snow. And I'm not kidding this time! I don't remember seeing snow like this so late in the season.

It didn't freeze down here, but the Peak was covered this morning, and you can see how low the snow came.

Later in the morning, it was already beginning to melt.

And by early evening, clouds rolled in again, giving Pikes Peak an ethereal look.
Whether you like the weather or not, if you wait ten minutes, and it's sure to change.I've been really wondering what kind of sunrise/sunset I'll see when we move. I'm not even positive which direction the house faces!
:)
3 comments:
Wow! I can't imagine snow so late in May.
All of the sudden the weather has went from spring to summer in one day.
Today in PA it is going to be hot and humid.
Laura
Goodness gracious . . .snow in May . . .it's hard to believe it is snowing there when we are in shorts and swimming. :-)
Too funny - fake hail! I love it. What a kidder. Did he fool anyone? :)
Post a Comment