Thursday, May 03, 2007

More May showers

It was one of those Pacific Northwest-type rainy and foggy mornings. Since they are not common, I enjoy them very much!


We are flying through the rest of school. Today, we finished our last official literature book for the year. We finished formal Bible time. Both of these will continue during the summer, but they won't be "scheduled." Both kids finished up spelling, with the exception of one more placement/progress type test next week. Trevor has one more math workbook assignment, so he spent his math time today playing with Legos and created a castle.


After reading the terrific reviews of Night at the Museum, we saw it at the $1.50 movie today. It didn't meet my expectations, but it was a good movie.

The countdown to the end of school continues . . .

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I also enjoy those foggy type mornings. I somehow feel like it's ok to just sit and around, snuggled in wtih some blankets, to read for a good length of time!

LOVE the castle Trevor made!

Debbie said...

I agree, Cynthia. Sometimes a nice rainy day is good. I love that foggy photo, Kristine!

Trevor did a great job on his castle. We still have several weeks of school left! I somehow didn't get as much done this year...hmmm, wonder what was up with that!

Emily said...

It was foggy here this morning too. I so wanted to stay in my pj's and drink a cup of hot tea but my plate was full all day.

Jodi said...

That's a wikkid castle that Trevor made!