The baskets turned out great. Packed in popcorn bowls, there's movie candy, microwave popcorn, a gift card to Blockbuster, and a note from Holly or Trevor. I found this idea few years ago in Family Fun, and it's come in very handy.
Robert also took pics of Trevor's belt test and awards ceremony, but I'll have to post those later.
3 comments:
Those look really nice, Kristine. Have you any idea for something inexpensive, but fun and creative that I can give to 22 moms???? I need an idea ASAP!
Hah, no, because it couldn't be inexpensive!
But how about writing each one a heartfelt thank you note? I think that something that is often overlooked and can really bless the receiver--and the giver too.
Your gift baskets look very nice! I wil file this idea since we'll be in a co-op for the first time in the fall.
Post a Comment