Our realtor in Virginia has been working to put together a contract that clearly shows our commitment to the house we want. We've already been told that the seller "never takes" a contingent contract (and a week prior to our offer, we understand he declined an oral offer from someone else).
BUT we believe we have reached a tentative agreement with the seller. I don't want to say much yet, since nothing's been signed. BUT he's not only agreed to take our contingent contract, but also is giving us more time to sell our house than we'd asked for . . .
We have felt an incredible amount of peace about this house since we first found it quite a while ago. It was the reason for the trip Holly and I made. If this is the house we're meant to have, then we know that God will work it out for us.
(Outwardly I'm pretty calm, but inside I'm thinking YES!!!!!)
Standing in the river of Grace . . .
3 comments:
Great news, Kristine! Praying it all works out in perfect timing.
That's great, Kristine! Isn't God great!
How very exciting! I can't wait to hear more about this house! Eric and I looked at Va when we decided to move from Miami. If Eric had gotten the job, we'd have been neighbors!lol
Post a Comment