Friday, April 20, 2007

Thursday

Gorgeous out today!


It was the first time in several months that Holly was able to ride outside.


She had a chance to ride bareback. This is just her second time, and she's not quite mastered getting on the horse without stirrups.


I wish I knew GIF animation. OH, how I wish I did!


Do you think I'm feeling bad yet?

No. I found it all quite entertaining.


And she's so sweet, she's still talking to me!


Barely.

I guess there's nothing like having a supportive mom around. Or nothing supportive about having mom around. Or something like that.

5 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

:) Glad she made it up on the horse. Glad you were there to get pictures. Ha! Time for a course in gif animation??

Debbie said...

LOL, what a riot. You are so very bad momma! NOT!

Good work sticking with it, Holly!

Linda said...

Too funny, Kristine! Poor kid!

berrypatch said...

Thanks for the chuckle, Kristine. :-) You do realize this is one of the main reasons to have kids right?? LOL Just to embarass them in public of course. :-)

Jodi said...

Admit it, you really are Marcia, Marcia, Marcia, all grow up. You must be to torture your dd like that VBG!!!