Sunday, March 11, 2007

Wacky weekend weather

A big gray cloud hung over the Peak for the entire day, and the sky was grey all day too. It was warm enough, hitting 60, but it seemed cold. After wanting to all day, the sky finally let loose a few hours of light rain this evening. Nice, and I'm not complaining about rain in March!

Trevor had basketball today. The whole team seemed to really gel this time. Robert got in on the action too, as the regular coach was gone, so I volunteered Robert to help the assistant coach. This is the asst. coach's first year with this program, but I have known his wife and kids for several years as they also hs. Holly was mortified by Robert's nonstop shouted encouragements--but the boys all listen well to whoever happens to be frantically yelling, and don't seem to mind!

I made a couple of deliveries of hs materials that people grabbed up, just because I happened to be close to people's houses. For the longest time, it seems that I hold on to most of my stuff, waiting to use it with Trevor. Now that he's getting older, I can begin selling more of it off, and I got $65 today, making me quite happy!

We did usual errands, Sam's Club, library, WalMart, and Holly has a friend spending the night. I'm not looking forward to losing that hour tonight, and I'm trying to finish up The Places in Between so I can begin Climbing Parnassus.

Our favorite Sam's Club pizza was the buffalo chicken, which they discontinued last year. A lot of people must have complained, because it's baaaaccccckkk. And it's goooooooodddd!


1 comment:

Cynthia said...

The pizza looks yummy. We don't have a SAM's Club here, but we have a couple of take home to bake places and some of our favorite pizzas from them are chicken.