From the "blog" thread, here's the link to Pioneer Woman's funniest post. This was not something I'd want linked forever on the list, but I'm happy to link it here. :)
The Softest Substance Known to Man
Don't say I didn't already warn you. Don't be drinking anything while you read. Come to think of it, don't be eating anything either.
3 comments:
ROFL!!! It made me laugh because I'VE READ IT ALREADY!!! It was one of my first visits to Pioneer Woman! So funny. And, um, unexpected!
Oh yes, Kristine, I discovered the Pioneer Woman last week and have been hooked ever since. Ha! I appreciated your "with reservations" comment on the loop as that seems appropriate. :)
How would you define her appeal? Is it the amazing photography, the unusual job/ranching/lifestyle, the witty way in which she writes, a combination thereof? Interesting.
How was the chocolate cake? Did you make it? Is it worth trying out?
I'm not sure what her appeal is. When I first began reading her, it was just quirky, and it was before she became quite so famous.
Her chocolate cake recipe is identical to my "Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake," one of the only cakes that I make. The frosting is slightly different, but looks like it would end up tasting the same.
Dorothy made it and wasn't impressed, but she also said she is more of a brownie fan.
Post a Comment