Monday, March 19, 2007

Beautiful skies

Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the skies. Ps 36:5


I often get questions asking if my Pikes Peak pictures are retouched in any way. No, no, and no. In general, every other single photo I publish is corrected in some way, but not these.

They don't need it, do they?

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Kristine,
I knew that you had said before you didn't touch them up, but the detail in the clouds and contrast in all of the colors and swirls of the clouds are incredible! You're right they don't need a single thing touched up! They are SO BEAUTIFUL!

Kristine said...

The sun was right behind the clouds making them shine. I ran in the house to get my camera--while Robert rolled his eyes. Poor guy, he's resigned to my new camera-appendage.

Anonymous said...

Kristine,
AWESOME pictures!!
Brent saw them and said WOW that is beautiful!!
Laura

Linda said...

All your "scenery" pics are so gorgeous, Kristine. It almost makes me jealous, but I don't think I could stand the snow - too many years in warm and sunny FL!