I don't know how long this lull will last, but I'm not complaining. I can see the mountains!!! (Or part of them anyway!)
Now I can fantasize about getting down my street today. Unfortunately, my newspaper guy never made it, and he gets here on time even when the post office shuts down, or Robert can't get to work. Not a good sign.
Back to my fantasy . . .
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Still sunny here in SW NY State ! Here's one for you. Our local TV station last night had videos of Canada geese goslings near Lake Erie. They appeared to be maybe 1 or 2 weeks old. No real feathers yet. They won't do so well if we get a cold snap and lots of snow... The current temperature of Lake Erie is 41ยบ... It appears to be pouring at the watering hole on Africam. The water level is down... BL
1 comment:
Still sunny here in SW NY State !
Here's one for you. Our local TV station last night had videos of Canada geese goslings near Lake Erie. They appeared to be maybe 1 or 2 weeks old. No real feathers yet. They won't do so well if we get a cold snap and lots of snow...
The current temperature of Lake Erie is 41ยบ...
It appears to be pouring at the watering hole on Africam. The water level is down...
BL
Post a Comment