I don't know what to expect. I haven't looked at the forecast since yesterday morning:
The National Weather Service is keeping an eye on a potential
storm that could bring the region a dusting of snow--or another blizzard.
This is really what our newspaper said. I found it amusing. I don't mind not knowing, in fact, I appreciate their honesty. I've lived in Colorado for 23 (!) years, and it still drives me crazy when the weather predictions are wrong. I can be confident that this one is on the mark!
The kids and I went out to Sam's Club early this morning. (You know "early" is relative here. It's a good thing that Sam's doesn't open until 10:00 a.m.) My original reasoning was to go before it got bad out, and it was already snowing when we left.
Also, Holly's friend had e-mailed that she might call later this morning--from Italy. That's a call we don't like to miss!
(I love her "02 COOL FOR SCHOOL" shirt that I found at Old Navy!)Meanwhile, Trevor multitasked. He ate lunch while listening to Christmas music on his new Walkman while reading comics.

Thanks to Kathleen, I've been playing with Picasa. I haven't figured it out much yet, but it's been really fun so far! It might be time for me to break out that camera that Robert bought me LAST Christmas. He finally opened it up two or three months ago and started using it himself, but it's not like he takes a lot of pictures. He doesn't have any need for a camera. I'm the one journaling our life! Besides, now he knows how it works, and I don't have to figure it out. I can just take lots of shots and play with them on Picasa. Hmm. Maybe being snowed in doesn't have to be a bad thing.
1 comment:
I don't mind being snowed in as long as I have enough food, etc. Like you, the thing I hate is driving in the snow!
Diann
Post a Comment